Homen is an effect modelled on classical overdrive pedals from the late 70’s. The strength of distortion isn’t overwhelming. Only after turning Drive knob up and switching on clipping diode, the pedal shows its power and it can easily be called a distortion pedal.
- knobs: volume, tone, drive,
- switches: on/off true bypass, clipping diodes silicon asymmetric/Red LED,
- power supply- 9 VDC,
- WIMA film capacitors in the signal path,
- low noise resistors (metalized),
- potentiometers ALPHA,
- dimensions: 119x94x34mm,
- standard polarization (minus inside), plug 2.1 mm,
- no battery supply.