§1 General provisions
1. These Regulations define the rules for the use of the Internet Shop, operating online at http://www.visarstompboxes.pl, placing orders for available products, conditions for the cancelation of the contract and withdraw from the contract and the rules for the submission and processing complaints.
2. The terms used in these Rules shall mean:
a) Online Shop - shop operating at http://www.visarstompboxes.pl, where its users can purchase products offered by VISAR via the Internet;
b) Internet website - an internet website, being a property of VISAR, operating online at http://www.visarstompboxes.pl;
c) Customer - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality but having legal capacity, which under the terms of these regulations have registered in the Online Shop;
d) Seller - VISAR firm which sells offered products via online shop.
e) Cart - Online Shop element by which the customer specifies the details of the order such as the number of products, delivery address, billing information, method of delivery, payment.
§ 2 Registration and login
1. To make purchases in the Online Shop it is necessary to register.
2. The registration is done via the registration form, available on the internet website “Create account”. To send the registration form it is necessary to select all tags marked (*) and starting “Register” link.
3. The condition of registration is to read and accept these Rules and also agree for processing personal data which are necessary to realize the orders by VISAR.
4. Logging in is done via given login and password.
5. After logging in, customer can fill of edit the address, in “My data” bookmark.
6. Giving address is necessary for realization of orders by Online Shop.
§ 3 Ordering
1. Customer can order products, available in the Online Shop for 24 (twenty four) hours a day and 7 (seven) days in a week.
2. In case of ordering should be done:
a) Login to the Online Shop;
b) Choose the object of ordering and then press “Add to the Cart” button;
c) After choosing and accepting objects of ordering, it is needed to finalise the order by pressing “Proceed to checkout” button.
d) At the next steps the customer chooses consecutively: billing address, shipping address, shipping method and payments.
3. Ordering procedure shall end at the moment of confirmation the order to realize.
4. The confirmation of acceptance of the order to realise shall be sent to email given in the registration.
§ 4 Payment and shipping
1. Payment for ordered objects can be paid:
a) By cash in case of shipping the order via package delivery company;
b) By a traditional or internet transfer for a bank account.
2. When the object of the order shall be send abroad Poland the only valid form is by a transfer for a bank account (prepayment).
3. The current shipping costs can be found on www.visarstompboxes.pl/en/shipping.
4. The customer agrees to get an electronic bill. The bills shall be send by mail.
§ 5 Prices
1. For the customers ordering from countries of European Union, the prices listed on a web, are the final prices and contain all statutory accrued taxes, including sales tax of goods and services VAT. The shipping prices are added to the tax additionally and depends on the chosen form of shipping.
2. The customer pays the costs of shipping, depending on a value of a delivery and address. The current shipping costs can be found on www.visarstompboxes.pl/en/shipping.
3. For customers ordering from abroad European Union all listed prices are perceived as net prices. If in a country of the recipient statutory tax VAT is accrued and/or other forms of taxes (including customs) it is necessary to pay the tax on delivery.
§ 6 Execution of orders
1. Order processing is a complete process from point of sales inquiry to delivery of a product to the customer.
2. The realisation of the order starts:
a) immediately after placing the order, in case of paying cash;
b) After posting of payments on an account, in case of non-cash form of the payment.
3. Maximum execution time depends on the type of ordered goods and services and should be:
a) 14 days for products available in the Internet Shop;
b) 30 days for custom made orders (“Custom Shop” modifications, repairs).
4. The customer is informed about the estimated time of realisation the order in email massage, sent after placing the order.
5. If the order cannot be realised in time specified in § 6 section of these Regulations. The seller is obligated to immediately inform the customer about it. In this case the customer can withdraw the transaction and if the seller received the payment, the seller is obligated to reimburse the entire payment received from the customer.
§ 7 Cancellation of the order/ withdrawal
1. The customer can cancel the order in case when the ordered objects are not already prepared to a shipping.
2. Cancellation of the order / withdrawal is realised in a written form (the letter is sent via email). Entering order number and information about the decision to withdraw from the contract is required.
3. The customer can cancel the order of a product bought in the Internet Shop within 14 (fourteen) calendar days without giving reason and without incurring any costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the customer method of delivery, other than the least expensive standard delivery method offered by the seller). The deadline for withdrawal is counted from the date of receipt of completed order.
4. The condition for an acceptance of the reimbursement is retrieved the intact object by the seller with its original packaging and the proof of purchase. The object of the reimbursement must be in a condition not extending beyond necessary to establish the characteristics and functioning of the product.
5. The rights to withdraw from the contract does not apply in the case of contracts for the objects which were crafted on the basis of an individual choice or decision by the customer, or are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
§ 8 Reimbursement
1. The seller shall reimburse the payment immediately , but not later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days in case of:
a) cancellation of the order;
b) The withdrawal from the contract in situations listed in § 6 section 5 and § 7 section 3;
c) recognition complaint and inability to replace, or remove defect / defects.
2. The seller will refund the money to the bank account of the customer.
3. The seller is not responsible for the lack of payment or crossing the deadline of the reimbursement resulting from:
a) entering wrong name, address or especially entering wrong bank account number by the customer;
b) ignorance, by the customer, the call to send a bank account number, sent to email given in the registration.
4. The seller can withhold the reimbursement claims until the customer delivers the returned product or giving the proof of returning the product.
§ 9 Complaints
1. Complaints must be submitted to the address: VISAR Ewa Demiańczuk, Strupice 34, 59-225 Chojnów.
2. The product, which is being complained, should be delivered with proof of purchase and a completed complaint form, available on http://www.visarstompboxes.pl/download/complaints.pdf
3. The complaint shall be considered within 14 days from the date of filing.
4. If the complaint is settled to the customer’s advantage, the product shall be repaired or replaced with new or full blown one. In case of the inability to use the options above, the seller is obliged to return the value of the purchased products.
§ 10 Copyright entrusted to the graphics, Exemption of Liability
1. Graphics and other elements which are copyrighted, brought by the customer, used in the process of crafting the product, the customer declares that they are not subject to the rights of third parties.
2. Responsibility for violation of any copyright, on the supplied materials, rests with the customer. The customer also declares that the product made for him on an individual order does not infringe any third party rights.
3. The customer assumes full responsibility for any claims, which can be occurred due to violations of the above laws.
§ 11 Online Shop Newsletter
1. The customer can agree to receive via email Online Shop Newsletter.
2. The customer subscribing Newsletter consents receiving mails sent from VISAR and consents to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary to provide the service.
3. The customer can at any time resign from the newsletter by clicking on the link provided in the emails.
§ 12 Personal data
1. The given personal data are processed by Visar, in accordance with applicable legislation, in order to make and realise the order.
2. Personal data are protected under the Act of 29 August 1997. On personal data protection (consolidated text of 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended.) To prevent access to them by third parties.
3. According to the aforementioned Act, customers have the opportunity to inspect their personal data, to edit or remove. Data can be changed by logging in to the account or by contacting us via email.